Thursday 2 July 2015

Shoes To DIE For : )

Hiya sweet peeps and hope everybody is OK -  wasn't it a hot one yesterday. Phew!!!!!

It’s a bit less humid this morning which is all good : )

The card I’m sharing today is another one from yesterday’s Tonic Studios POTD and this one features the GORGEOUS Rococo Lace Stiletto die. I would LOVE a pair of shoes like this but sadly I wouldn’t be able to walk in them : (

I’m a Cat Boots and Uggs sort of girlie!!!



DSCN1462 copy_thumb[2]

I cut the die out of black card and I embossed it – the detail is lost in these photos as the card is dark,  but the embossing is amazing.
Then I stuck them down onto red card and undercut them. I added some  Nuvo Ruby Red Glitter to the little flowers on the front and added a little gem.
Then I stuck a length of black ribbon to the back and glued it down onto the striped background, which is 1” strips of black and white card glued onto a scrap of white card then matted onto red card.



DSCN1460 copy_thumb[2]

Check out those heels – wow!!!

And I just printed out the sentiment – you can add anything you like.



DSCN1461 copy_thumb[2]

I finished it off with a red bow and black button and some contrasting Ebony Black and Pearl White Nuvo Crystal Drops.

Have a fabulous day and crafty hugs to everybody,

Dawny xxx

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hi Dawny
Gorgeous card, alas these shoes are too high for me too. I love 'em tho'.
Dawny at Bolton Angie and I asked you about LOTV workshops for this year, you were not sure of any dates, are there still none out yet?
I will see you and Rich at Harrogate hopefully if not. Debbie X